tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Kloeber <kloe...@ics.de>
Subject Re: Where does my stderr go?
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 15:10:51 GMT
Jeffrey Janner wrote on 07.01.2011 16:00:

> You assumption in the original post is wrong.

<mailto:users@tomcat.apache.org>okay, I thought I'd seen something like
what I assumed...

So it brings me back to my original question of this thread: where does
my stderr go, if it does not appear in the stderr_XXX.log?
Anybody?

--
Intelligent Communication Software Vertriebs GmbH
Firmensitz: Kistlerhof Str. 111, 81379 München