tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: isapi_redirector.dll Problems - Bad Gateway?
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 15:43:31 GMT
amythyst wrote:
> They do not offer any support with getting their application to work
> externally.  They provide an online walkthrough document which is here:
> http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+IIS
>
> And that is how I and the network guy set it up.... however, as you know, it
> isn't working.  I have tried every avenue to fix this and you guys are kinda
> my last hope. :)  I have been trying to fix this for over a month and I
> can't figure it out.

Ah well, some of us like the desperate cases.
Let's back up a bit.

You mentioned that you found a "conf" directory somewhere.
There should be a server.xml file in there.
Have you posted here already ?
If not, can you *paste* the content into a message to the list, after removing all the
comment parts, and all private info such as hostnames or passwords.

Also, a layout of the directories that you find at the same level as that "conf" directory

would help.  Something like :

Atlassian
     Jira
       conf