tomcat-users mailing list archives

From vikas.sha...@polaris.co.in
Subject tomcat 5.5.20
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 05:04:25 GMT

Hi,
I am using Tomcat 5.5.20.

I am using JNDIRealm to connect to my LDAP server. Through the bugzilla i
got to know that there was connection problem in this version of tomcat
with LDAP server, if the server is left idle for some time. Two logins were
required by the user to log in.
(bug ref-

 ASF Bugzilla – Bug 33774

)

Can you please tell me in which version this problem was fixed, so that i
can upgarde the version of my tomcat to avoid this problem

Vikas sharma
+919971865381

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in