tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: tomcat 5.5.20
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:12:17 GMT
Dear Michael,

My system is in production now.. thats why i was looking for a sure shot

             Michael Ludwig
             12/21/2010 02:36
             Please respond to         Re: tomcat 5.5.20
               "Tomcat Users
                                                                       schrieb am 21.12.2010 um 10:34 (+0530):

> Can you please tell me in which version this problem was fixed, so
> that i can upgarde the version of my tomcat to avoid this problem

Why don't you simply upgrade to the latest version of your line?

Michael Ludwig

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: