tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: deploy log4j
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:57:31 GMT

you need to package everything (including log4j classes) into the applet zip file

for IO you'll need the browser operator a mechanism to grant IO permissions
the accepted solution is to create a cert associated with the applet which will grant (read
and write) IO permissions
http://www.captain.at/programming/java/

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.