tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Igor Simões <igor.americ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intercept Tomcat log
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:50:37 GMT
The offline processing of tomcat log files is the first option, but we were
looking for something that could allow us to do on-line processing, or
processing with short delay time.

Unhappily the corporation I work don't have pearl on the list of languages
with official production environment setup.

Thanks!