tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Is it possible to rename a jsp file in tomcat?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:44:00 GMT
> From: Chinmoy Chakraborty [mailto:cchinu@gmail.com]
> Subject: Is it possible to rename a jsp file in tomcat?

> Is it possible to rename a jsp file in tomcat? I noticed I can rename from
> 'abc.jsp.out' to 'abc.jsp' but it does not allow renaming from 'abc.jsp' to
> 'abc.jsp.out' after I access the jsp.

It's not entirely clear what your goal is here.  I can only surmise that you want to disable
use of a JSP that's already been accessed once; if that is indeed the case, you will have
to replace it with a newer one of the same name that essentially does nothing.

Telling us your requirement rather than your method always helps.

 - Chuck