tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Class get deleted at run time
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 05:57:20 GMT
> From: Sandip Hirwale [mailto:sandip.hirwale@sukrutsystems.com]
> Subject: Re: Class get deleted at run time

> i am deploying application on my local machine just by right click on
> application and run.

That is not "deployment" in any sense of the term.  You really, really need to read some documentation.

Start here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/index.html

Don't stop until after you've gotten through this part (and everything in between):
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/appdev/deployment.html

 - Chuck