tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Noël Colin <jn.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting detailed list of active sessions for a Context
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:48:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm developing a webapp and I would like to be able to display the list of active sessions
for that specific webapp, in a specific page, and I'd like to get a detailed view: Session
Id, Creation time, last activity, IP address, username (in case he's authenticated)

I searched forums and the web, and found the way to get access to the HttSession, by defining
an HttpSessionListener. But I would like to get more info, like what's made available through
the manager interface.

I tried defining a Manager for the context (org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager which
is the default, btw), but can't find a way to access it from the jsp.

I also tried casting the HttpSession retrieved in the HttpSessionListener, without success.

Would you have any further suggestion?

Best regards

Jean-Noël Colin