tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian <bbprefix-tom...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to schedule events on Tomcat?
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 19:52:03 GMT
Hi,

I have a regular app in my Tomcat server, based on the request/response paradigm.

I need some processes tu run at some specific intervals, lets say after 30 minutes of some
events, or maybe every 30 minutes. Is there a way to do that on Tomcat, to schedule events?

I don't want to try tying this process to the requests, because it would make them run slower,
and it would run twice at the same time if two requests arrive almous simultaneously.

Thanks,

Brian