tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: NetBeans Tomcat 5.5 problem
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:19:08 GMT
Hi.

1) stop /both/ tomcats and make sure they are stopped.
2) open a command window, and type the command :
netstat -ano

then copy the result and paste it here.

3) then also paste the conf/server.xml file of tomcat 5.5 here, after removing all the
comments and any passwords etc..

Do not provide this information as attachments, the list usually strips them.
Really paste the text in the email.