tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Novice's
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:44:42 GMT
Morten Bo Ølbye wrote:
> Dear all.
> I have tryed to find out how to use Tomcat.
> So far not very successfully.
> Some help is needed, but in order not to strain the user list too much i have put my
request in my own link:

> http://www.graphelle-elektronik.dk/Apache_Software_Foundation/tomcat-help.html

Hi.
I am sorry, but I believe that you need help at another level as that which we are able to

provide on this list.
This list is specifically for Tomcat issues, and it is assumed that whoever comes for help

here, has at least a fundamental knowledge of the HTTP protocol, how webservers work, and

Java for instance.  I may be mistaken, but it is not evident from your post that you have

such.
It is not even clear why you need Tomcat at all.