tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Wall <d.w...@computer.org>
Subject Re: Can JSP code be served from a DB instead of files?
Date Sun, 26 Dec 2010 19:59:19 GMT

On 12/26/2010 2:04 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Yes. You'll need to extend BaseDirContext in
> org.apache.naming.resources. For some examples, see FileDirContext and
> WarDirContext in the same package.

Thanks for the pointers, Mark.  From what you are saying, this would be
a Tomcat-specific solution.  I was hoping for something that would work
in standard way so it would be portable.  While we use Tomcat ourselves,
we've had users who run on other containers.  I'll take a look though
since maybe it's something that can be plugged into other containers, too.

David