tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Wall <>
Subject Can JSP code be served from a DB instead of files?
Date Sun, 26 Dec 2010 03:39:19 GMT
Is there a way to have Jasper (or other...) retrieve the JSP source code
it'll compile from a database instead of a regular file?  It's fine that
Jasper write the .java/.class files as normal, but the .jsp would come
from my database instead.   A servlet that could return the JSP source
code so it was then processed/compiled normally would be perfect if it's
possible.  I'd like to have some auto-generated JSP code used in our
system without writing it to disk in a directory in my webapp's real path.

Is this possible?  Thanks for any ideas...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message