tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: how does the tomcat log generated? log4j?
Date Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:47:40 GMT
Hi.

It is not very clear what you are asking, specially since you do not specify which version

of Tomcat your are using, under which Java version and on which platform.

Assuming you are using Tomcat 6.0.x, the on-line documentation for logging is here :

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/logging.html

Maybe read it first, and then come back if you have a specific question ?
(But then try to specify the question clearly)