tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yu Kikuchi <kikuchi...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: How to put restrictions to mod_jk's log
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2010 01:42:12 GMT
Mr.Schultz,

I'm using JkMount in some Virtual Hosts as below.

[httpd.conf]

Listen 8108

<VirtualHost XXX.XXX.19.40:8108>
  :
  JkMount /xxx_api/* worker1
  :
</VirtualHost>

When I tried to set "JkUnmount * worker1", such message printed out and Apache was failed
to start.

Syntax error on line 425 of /opt/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
JkUnMount context should start with /

Best regards,