tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Kloeber <kloe...@ics.de>
Subject Re: Where does my stderr go?
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 07:27:31 GMT
André Warnier wrote on 21.12.2010 21:50:
> And if, in the tomcat6w.exe gui, you navigate to the "Java" tab, what
> are the options mentioned there for the JVM ?
> (There might be a "-D" there which redirects the JVM stderr) (which is
> really the stderr you are looking for here).
following are the settings (looks like all standard to me - never
touched 'em anyways):

Java Virtual Machine: C:\Programme\Java\jre6\bin\client\jvm.dll
Java Classpath: C:\Programme\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\bin\bootstrap.jar
Java Options:
     -Dcatalina.home=C:\Programme\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0
     -Dcatalina.base=C:\Programme\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0
     -Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\Programme\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\endorsed
     -Djava.io.tmpdir=C:\Programme\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\temp
     -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
     -Djava.util.logging.config.file=C:\Programme\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\conf\logging.properties
Initial memory pool: <empty>
Maximum memory pool: <empty>
Thread stack size: <empty>

--
Intelligent Communication Software Vertriebs GmbH
Firmensitz: Kistlerhof Str. 111, 81379 München