tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Web Site Acting Wonky?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:18:12 GMT
> All,
>
> tomcat.apache.org resolves to  140.211.11.131 for me and I'm getting an
> immediate "connection reset" message in Firefox when trying to visit it.
> Same with www.apache.org (also 140.211.11.131).

If anyone thinks there is an issue with ASF services then first check
this page:
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

If the service is shown as having issues then the folks that can fix it
have already been e-mailed, nagged on IRC and received an SMS message.

If the service is shown as OK wait for the next check. If an issue is
shown after the next check it will be being fixed. If no issue is shown
then most likely the issue is closer to your end of the network.

Please *do not* e-mail the infra team to report the issue. They already
know about it.

Mark