tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Kloeber <kloe...@ics.de>
Subject Re: Where does my stderr go?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:50:06 GMT
André,

thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I run Tomcat as a service.
I tried your suggestion and it looks all normal/ok.

    * Level: Info
    * Log path: my tomcat installation directory/logs
    * Log prefix: jakarta_service_
    * Redirect Stdout: auto
    * Redirect Stderr: auto

I tried changing the loggin level to debug, but it doesn't make any
difference.
Any other ideas?

Thomas

--
Intelligent Communication Software Vertriebs GmbH
Firmensitz: Kistlerhof Str. 111, 81379 München