tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gennady Shumakher <gshumak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Secure specific web application with SSL in HTTP Tomcat
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:05:26 GMT
Chuck, thank you. It's good approach, but wouldn't that mean that all
applications will be accessible through SSL as well? That's not desired
in my case. I have a monitoring application that I would like to access
remotely through SSL, but it is going to work with self-signed
certificate, though it shouldn't be used by regular apps. Is there other
solution?