tomcat-users mailing list archives

From PTaco <>
Subject Re: The value for the useBean class attribute *class* is invalid
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:22:32 GMT

Sorry Chris,

I'm using Apache Tomcat/6.0.18
By library I mean .jar files located in the lib folder under
the URL is
I have found the declaration, its
    class="com.upsnap.uatools.UAToolsBean" />

I know this error is usually caused from not having the correct path in the
class portion of the useBean declaration.  However as I said before, I've
taken an exact copy/paste from a working web application and just re-named
the project and it still throws this error.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message