tomcat-users mailing list archives

From PTaco <beatr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: The value for the useBean class attribute *class* is invalid
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:22:32 GMT

Sorry Chris,

I'm using Apache Tomcat/6.0.18
By library I mean .jar files located in the lib folder under
webapps/project/WEB-INF/lib
the URL is www.xsvoice.com/nextel/sprinthoroscopes
I have found the declaration, its
<jsp:useBean
    id="uaBean"
    scope="application"
    class="com.upsnap.uatools.UAToolsBean" />

I know this error is usually caused from not having the correct path in the
class portion of the useBean declaration.  However as I said before, I've
taken an exact copy/paste from a working web application and just re-named
the project and it still throws this error.