tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "srd.pl" <srolek2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Place .ini conf file inside the war package.
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 11:58:25 GMT

Hello,

I have a quick question considering my rest webservice. I would like to
place an .ini file with configuration parameters inside an war file, so that
I can change them wile the app is deployed on tomcat without recompiling.
Can any give an advice on how to do this? And how to open this file (what
path) in my java code. I am using maven so an advice on how to write a
special script in the pom.xml file would be great.