tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NetBeans Tomcat 5.5 problem
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 23:27:24 GMT
It appears that NetBeans 6.9.1 will allow you to create Java web applications with incompatible
containers / frameworks.

For example, you can do the following:

1. Create a Java web application targeted for Tomcat 5.5
2. Select J2EE 1.4 (only item permissible)
3. Use the default source level of 1.4
4. Select JSF 1.2 as a framework (which requires the 2.5 specification and source level 1.5)

I filed an enhancement request (although it should probably be a bug in the J2EE project wizard).

I think further discussion should happen on a NetBeans forum.

. . . . just my two cents.

/mde/

----- Original Message -----
From:André Warnier <aw@ice-sa.com>
To:Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent:Thursday, December 30, 2010 1:57:56 PM
Subject:Re: NetBeans Tomcat 5.5 problem

Sasa Rakic wrote:
> Here is print screen of netstat -ano like image.jpg!

Did I not warn you to not post these things as attachment, but paste the text right here ?

Also, maybe stop posting the same problem multiple times with different subjects and descriptions.
 That is a bit confusing to say the least.

So what is your problem finally ? Tomcat 5.5 not starting properly, or your application not
running ?