tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ludwig <mil...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: isapi_redirector.dll Problems - Bad Gateway?
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:31:45 GMT
amythyst schrieb am 28.12.2010 um 07:12 (-0800):

> With that script, how exactly would I execute that script?

Save it to a file called, say, "ajp.pl", and then:

  perl ajp.pl

Windows doesn't come with Perl out of the box, so if you don't
use Perl yet maybe it's not worth while downloading it.

> According to him, all the ports that we are using are open on the
> firewall... 8080, 8081, 443, 8443 and 8009.  Tomcat is set to listen
> on port 8009 and I have configured the server.xml file to accept
> requests from 8009.

But the ISAPI redirector doesn't get a reply from Tomcat so we're not
sure the Tomcat side is working. Tools like netstat and the Perl script
can help you determine where exactly the problem lies.

> When you ask how many threads I have configured you're talking about
> worker threads right?  I only have the one.

There are threads on both sides. If you haven't configured anything for
your AJP connector the default applies, which is 200.

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/ajp.html

--
Michael Ludwig