tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Pid *" <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: StartUpServlet in web.xml is not executed
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:38:14 GMT
On 14 Dec 2010, at 14:13, dfsdf fsdfsd <budihartonobhw@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I am using Tomcat 5.5.4 under Unix Sun Solaris.
> I have a servlet that should be executed on web.xml
>
> <web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
>     xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>     xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd"
>     version="2.4">
>
>   <display-name>Apache-Axis</display-name>

Uh-oh.

p

>   <servlet>
>     <servlet-name>StartUp</servlet-name>
>     <servlet-class>
>         com.dpadmin.config.StartUpServlet
>     </servlet-class>
>     <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
>   </servlet>
>
>
>
> But then now, this servlet is not executed.
> I have the same problem around 1 year ago, and by that time, i just deleted the work
directory under my webapp and it works.
>
> And now, it doenst work anymore.
>
> Log file when it works :
> Using CATALINA_BASE:   /opt/dpmaster/dp7.1.2/dpadminserver
> Using CATALINA_HOME:   /opt/dpmaster/thirdparty/jakarta_tomcat
> Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/dpmaster/dp7.1.2/dpadminserver/temp
> Using JAVA_HOME:       /usr/java
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:42 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init
> INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-7600
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:42 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
> INFO: Initialization processed in 1197 ms
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:42 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start
> INFO: Starting service Catalina
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:42 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
> INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.5.4
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:42 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost start
> INFO: XML validation disabled
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:43 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
> INFO: Deploying web application archive administrator.war
> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig).
> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:47 PM com.generaladmin.modules.ModuleManager initialize
> INFO: No modules found in directory /opt/dpmaster/dp7.1.2/dpadminserver/modules
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:47 PM com.dpadmin.config.StartUpServlet init
> INFO: No modules found in directory /opt/smarttrust/dpmaster/dp7.1.2/dpadminserver/modules
>
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:49 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
> INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-7600
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:49 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
> INFO: JK2: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:7602
>
>
>
> And now only like this :
>
> Using CATALINA_BASE:   /opt/dpmaster/dp7.1.2/dpadminserver
> Using CATALINA_HOME:   /opt/dpmaster/thirdparty/jakarta_tomcat
> Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/dpmaster/dp7.1.2/dpadminserver/temp
> Using JAVA_HOME:       /usr/java
> Dec 14, 2010 5:57:49 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol init
> INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-7600
> Dec 14, 2010 5:57:49 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
> INFO: Initialization processed in 1050 ms
> Dec 14, 2010 5:57:49 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService start
> INFO: Starting service Catalina
> Dec 14, 2010 5:57:49 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine start
> INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/5.5.4
> Dec 14, 2010 5:57:49 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost start
> INFO: XML validation disabled
> Dec 14, 2010 5:57:49 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
> INFO: Deploying web application archive administrator.war
> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig).
> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:49 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
> INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-7600
> Aug 31, 2010 4:44:49 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
> INFO: JK2: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:7602
>
>
>
> You may see that the com.dpadmin.config.StartUpServlet init
> is not executed.
>
> How do i solve this ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best Regard
> Sandy
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org


Mime
View raw message