tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Emerson, Christopher" <CEmer...@orangelake.com>
Subject RE: Please help ... [MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup]
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:05:28 GMT

Thanx Charles!  Yes, I meant sevlet-api.jar, sorry.  The webapp is
written in Adobe Flex calling custom java apis.  Looking at the web.xml
file used, could it have something to do with this listener as you said
earlier?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.3//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd">
<web-app>

    <display-name>BlazeDS</display-name>
    <description>BlazeDS Application</description>

    <!-- Http Flex Session attribute and binding listener support -->
    <listener>
        <listener-class>flex.messaging.HttpFlexSession</listener-class>
    </listener>

    <!-- MessageBroker Servlet -->
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>MessageBrokerServlet</servlet-name>
        <display-name>MessageBrokerServlet</display-name>

<servlet-class>flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>services.configuration.file</param-name>
            <param-value>/WEB-INF/flex/services-config.xml</param-value>
       </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>MessageBrokerServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/messagebroker/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

    <welcome-file-list>
        <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
        <welcome-file>index.htm</welcome-file>
    </welcome-file-list>

    <!-- for WebSphere deployment, please uncomment -->
    <!--
    <resource-ref>
        <description>Flex Messaging WorkManager</description>
        <res-ref-name>wm/MessagingWorkManager</res-ref-name>
        <res-type>com.ibm.websphere.asynchbeans.WorkManager</res-type>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>
    -->

    <error-page>