tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Janner" <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: HTTP request and responses mixed up
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:30:18 GMT

I happen to have that exact JDK version loaded on my system right now
(haven't used it for anything in a while, so I haven't upgraded).  The
files are dated 6/10/2008.  And yes, there are bugs in it that will give
you headaches.  You should upgrade to the most recent version.
Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or
telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.