tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Janner" <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: Is there a GOOD AJP-based cluster reference?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 20:14:51 GMT
That's what I'm doing now Pid.
Not sure if that's helping much since it seemed to work the other way
round also.  Switching the order still showed the same apparent
behavior.
See my response to Mark Eggers about how I've got it working right now.
I'd love to get any more input from you if there is an issue on that
configuration.
Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or
telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.