tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Moley Harey <moleyha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Usage of Tomcat SSL in client-side class
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 14:33:41 GMT
Hello folks,

I have a set of web services installed in Tomcat 6.0.26 that I would like to
access using HTTPs, I have following the instructions in Tomcat web side to
set up JSSE support and now I can access the web services using SSH.

My question is what do I have to do in my Java client-side classes to work
with HTTPs requests from Tomcat? Do I have to accept somehow the certificate
provided by Tomcat in my Java classes? Well, I'm totally newbie in these
security issues :-/

Thanks in advance!