tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bill Wang <bw57...@gmail.com>
Subject Any tools to detect tomcat services failure, and start it again automatically?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 11:51:25 GMT
Hi All,

I am searching the tool (or script) to be used for my tomcat env, that it
can keep running as daemon in background, detect the tomcat services
(several versions of tomcat). If it found the services don't run, or have
failure, it will start it again automatically.

I think I can put the script in cronjob, and run every 5 minutes, or by
other way, please recommend.

 My env is: Solaris 10 with Apache-tomcat 6.0.29 or Jakarta-tomcat 6.0.18

Regards,
Bill