tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Abhishek Srivastava <abhishek.srivastav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuring https enabled tomcat using user and CA certificate
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:41:24 GMT
thanks.

well can u tell me the exact way of importing the key. I mean which command
i must use.

I have one userkey.pem also....
I have one pkcs12 file which is combination of usercert.pem and
userkey.pem...should I merge this with cacert.pem..

*How I can enable my tomcat on https with given certificates like
userkey.pem, usercert.pem and cacert.pem.*