tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Bugna <alberto.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject Change the class loading of tomcat 6.0.29 to child-first
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:18:50 GMT
Hi

I'm running tomcat 6.0.29 on windows vista.

I'have deployed a web application under webapps folder. This web application
comes with some jar libraries.
Unfortunately these libraries conflicts with others libraries installed
under tomcat.
I deployed under tomcat Mule esb so I have a lot of libraries loaded by the
common loader that belong to Mule esb.
And these Mule libraries conflict with my web application libraries.

So basically I would like to tell tomcat to first load for my web
application his libraries (under WEB-INF/lib) and then if a resource is not
found it should be searched in the global libraries.

How can i do that?

Thanks
Regards
Alberto