tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Please help ... [MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup]
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 15:07:45 GMT
> From: Emerson, Christopher [mailto:CEmerson@orangelake.com]
> Subject: RE: Please help ... [MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup]

> If I have 100+ concurrent users, won't that effect the other users?

Each webapp should have its own copy of the HTTP client, so no.

> Is it possible that I have something as simple as an incorrect
> web.xml configuration?

Can't tell without seeing it, can we?  As suggested earlier, you may well have an incorrect
configuration for the libraries you're using, and their configuration may not be in WEB-INF/web.xml.

> Another thing I noticed is that the servlet api is in Tomcat's lib
> directory.  Should that be in the individual webapp directories?

Absolutely not.  It's correctly placed where it is.

 - Chuck