tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6.0.29 using more and more RAM until it collapses?
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:55:11 GMT
From: Brian [mailto:bbprefix-mail@yahoo.com]
Subject: RE: Tomcat 6.0.29 using more and more RAM until it collapses?

> Yes, in a Finally block. This is what I do:

I presume you mean you call your closeRsStmt() method in a finally block, since there certainly
aren't any finally clauses in what you published.

Your mechanism is a bit suspect, since closing any outer components depends on the retrieval
of the outer from an inner.  If that fails for any reason, you've left things active.

 - Chuck