tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: IIS-Tomcat Integration
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:47:09 GMT
> From: sbpdvlpr [mailto:shubhamk@yahoo.com]
> Subject: IIS-Tomcat Integration

> We are trying to integrate IIS and Tomcat. We get the Service temporarily
> unavailable or Bad Gateway message.

You gave us the IIS side of the configuration, but not Tomcat's server.xml - which is rather
critical.

Also tell us the *exact* versions of Tomcat and mod_jk you're using, and how you start Tomcat.

Are you sure Tomcat is running?  Do you have any firewalls between IIS and Tomcat that might
be blocking traffic?

 - Chuck