tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Gregory" <>
Subject RE: Protecting static resources in IIS
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 14:19:48 GMT
While this is not a forum nor is the mailing list about IIS a quick
suggestion and one we implement is to place a blank (or custom)
index.html file into every directory within the site. This will then be
served up when requests for resources are received.

Hope that helps

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message