tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tomislav Petrović <t.petro...@inet.hr>
Subject Problem with Tomcat windows service when user delete/changed
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:09:30 GMT
Recently had this problem on customer site.

I've been given one windows user to install Tomcat and my application
under it. Tomcat service+native has been installed and all worked well.

Recently their IT deleted this user and gave me another one for
monitoring and support.
After the did this Tomcat stopped working correctly. Default application
and doc are been served (localhost:8080/ and localhost:8080/docs) but no
other webapp (mine and several others) is working (getting 404s).

I've checked user file premissions and all seem ok.
The problem was resolved by removing Tomcat window service and
installing it again.

Windows 2003 Server, 32 bit, server java sun/oracle 6.0 latest update.

Anyone had similar problems and knows why it happens?

--
Tomy <t.petrovic@inet.hr>