tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Going down Frequently
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:51:54 GMT
On 16/11/2010 07:34, Amol Puglia wrote:
> Hello Pid,
>
> Thanks for the updates.It would be great if you could let us know whether the issue is
in application server or application.

Well, the problem class isn't in an org.apache package, it's in a
com.ericsson package.  Is that your code?

LoginBean.java, line 2366.

There's a lot of code in that file, but you could check to see what's
happening at that line.

In the a line above in that, in the stacktrace, there's a call to
StandardSessionFacade.getAttributeNames

which I'm not sure about, I'd expect to see a call to HttpSession rather
than a call to an internal component of Tomcat.

I think your code is attempting to flush the session clean, without
checking that the session is available to do so (which it isn't).