tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.29 using more and more RAM until it collapses?
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:02:28 GMT
Rainer Jung wrote:
> André,
> On 14.11.2010 20:11, André Warnier wrote:
>> For the "using JMX clients" page, may I recommend :
>> which for Java ignorami of my level, is a useful tool to do nifty things
>> in a scripting (non-graphic) mode.
>> I use it only for really simple things, but I have the feeling it can
>> used for much more, such as the recurrent "take n threads dumps at
>> regular intervals" kind of thing.
> I'm a bit disappointed. I thought you are a "my hammer is Perl" guy ;)
> What about

Meine Güte, how right you are ! I did not even know this mighty module existed !
Digging into Tomcat and Java from Perl, I love the idea !
And like most CPAN modules, it seems to have a good documentation, well-worth reading even

if only to understand JMX.

Thanks for the pointer !

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: