tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0.29 using more and more RAM until it collapses?
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:25:26 GMT
Jon Mercer wrote:
> On 14 November 2010 16:55, Pid <pid@pidster.com> wrote:

>>> Which page would fit best?
>>> Leon
>> If there isn't one already, we could make a new page about diagnostic
>> techniques.  I've been meaning to add something about JConsole & VisualVM.
>>

> I'll second that request for a diagnostic tools page. Have been playing with
> VisualVM just today.

I'll third it.
May I even additionally suggest, if it does not exist already, a separate section for
"diagnostics" in the WiKi ?
Maybe organised into one article per tool, and then separate articles à la "How do I
diagnose memory leaks", "How do I check how much memory my application uses" and "How do I

do something about it ?" etc..