tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question for next Tomcat 6.0 release
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:49:18 GMT
On 12/11/2010 08:55, Pid wrote:
> On 03/11/2010 15:06, Okubo, Yasushi (TSD) wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am wondering if someone knows about release scheduled for next version
>> : Tomcat v6.0.30 or any release schedule in next six month.  I am
>> currently running tomcat 6.0.26 [my development box with single instance
>> configuration] and 6.0.28 on my test environment [two node cluster] and
>> it is getting time to consider to upgrade to the latest.
>
> You got no answer because there isn't a fixed release schedule.
> It's been a few months (July) since there was a release though, so we
> might see one before the end of the year.
>
> (Hint hint, to any devs reading this).

:)

Jean-Frederic (the current 6.0.x) release manager indicated at ApacheCon
last week that this was on his todo list so a release between now and
then end of the year is probable.

Mark

>> I do not think we will test tomcat 7 at this moment.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> yasushi
>>

>> ###
>> This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential
information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.