tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: question for next Tomcat 6.0 release
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:55:53 GMT
On 03/11/2010 15:06, Okubo, Yasushi (TSD) wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am wondering if someone knows about release scheduled for next version
> : Tomcat v6.0.30 or any release schedule in next six month.  I am
> currently running tomcat 6.0.26 [my development box with single instance
> configuration] and 6.0.28 on my test environment [two node cluster] and
> it is getting time to consider to upgrade to the latest.

You got no answer because there isn't a fixed release schedule.
It's been a few months (July) since there was a release though, so we
might see one before the end of the year.

(Hint hint, to any devs reading this).

> I do not think we will test tomcat 7 at this moment.
>

> Thanks,
>
> yasushi
>

> ###
> This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential
information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.