tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat application with memory leak
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:21:29 GMT
On 10/11/2010 14:50, Robillard, Greg L wrote:
> Version: 6.0.26
>
> I currently have 2 apps deployed in my tomcat container.  I originally was running tomcat
with 1024M of memory.  The symptom was the applications would stop responding after approximately
5 days.  The log stated there was out of memory errors.

Can you start a completely new thread please?

This is an edited reply to the somewhat lengthy "Re: DBCP abandoned
trace - unable to understand the leak" thread & appears inside it if you
view mail in threaded view.

You can't just edit the subject & body - it doesn't remove the mail
thread id header.