tomcat-users mailing list archives

From amitruwali <amit.ruw...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.jasper.util.Entry object Heap Size
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:02:11 GMT

In one of our internet applications we are getting the heap memory
consumption of almost 1.3 GB for org.apache.jasper.util.Entry object during
analyzing the heap dump via eclipse memory analyzer
tool.

Now internally this object is pointing to one of our jsp's. The reference is
as follows:

org.apache.jasper.util.Entry -> content -> jspURI -> value =
/custom/company.jsp

The total number of objects of this class is 60,000.
Could you please indicate from the Tomcat perspective - when are the objects
of this class created and under what scenarios would heap usage be to this
high level?

Thanks,
Amit