tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rikslovein <>
Subject Re: Using mod_jk in cluster environment responds HTTP 500
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 05:14:21 GMT

Chris & all,

Thanks for your help and your responses once again. I now solved the
problem. The problem was with the jkmanager URL I was using in the code.

I think there is a change in URL attributes from older version. The current
version uses vwa, vwr and vwf (which was coded as wa, wr & wf respectively).
I'm not sure on this but i saw them working on Unix where we have quite
older version of Apache and Tomcat installed. Please confirm on this if you
have any info.

The jkmanager URL i was using previously and the changed URL is given below:

Older URL (Works in Unix): -

Changed URL (Working fine now on Linux): -

Thanks a lot again.