tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rikslovein <riks.lov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using mod_jk in cluster environment responds HTTP 500
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 05:47:42 GMT

Thanks for the quick response Chris.

Please find the details given below:

Thanks & regards...

Server.xml
<Connector port="8009" address="localhost"
enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" protocol="AJP/1.3" />

workers.properties:
workers.tomcat_home=/opt/webhost/DWH-Tomcat-Inst/tomcat5.5.23
workers.java_home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0
ps=/

worker.list=loadbal_hub_prod,jkstatus,hub0,hub1

worker.hub0.port=8009
worker.hub0.host=localhost
worker.hub0.type=ajp13
worker.hub0.lbfactor=1
worker.hub0.redirect=hub1

worker.hub1.port=9009
worker.hub1.host=localhost
worker.hub1.type=ajp13
worker.hub1.lbfactor=1
worker.hub1.redirect=hub0

worker.jkstatus.type=status

worker.loadbal_hub_prod.type=lb
worker.loadbal_hub_prod.balanced_workers=hub0,hub1
worker.loadbal_hub_prod.sticky_session=false