tomcat-users mailing list archives

From sachin_nabble <sdait...@yahoo.com>
Subject Dispatching request from Servlet to Portlet
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 05:53:44 GMT

Hi,
 I am new to servlets & portlets and  I need to set Session timeout at
Application level,
in portlet somehow i am unable to set session time for Application,( Portlet
level session available in Portlet thr RenderRequest object) so i am
planning to set Application level Session timeout by using Servlet.
 If i set Session Timeout in Servlet and then forward the request to portlet
will this session timeout value will control application timeout ? or i need
to use include() instead of forward() ?