tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Okubo, Yasushi (TSD)" <Yasushi.Ok...@takedasd.com>
Subject question for next Tomcat 6.0 release
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:06:59 GMT
Hi

I am wondering if someone knows about release scheduled for next version
: Tomcat v6.0.30 or any release schedule in next six month.  I am
currently running tomcat 6.0.26 [my development box with single instance
configuration] and 6.0.28 on my test environment [two node cluster] and
it is getting time to consider to upgrade to the latest.

I do not think we will test tomcat 7 at this moment.

Thanks,

yasushi

###
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential
information.  If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

###