tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Josef Pullicino" <josef.pullic...@go.com.mt>
Subject Problems with Backup Manager
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:10:59 GMT
Hi all,

We are trying to setup session replication using tomcat as webserver. We
have two nodes communicating together via multicast address groups using
asynchronous communication channel. As an underlying platform, we are using
liferay portal.

We are having problems using Backup Manager especially when deploying hot
portlets. The attached error (Backup Error.txt) is being produced. A lot of
research has been carried out but we did not find any reasonable solution.

You can also find a copy of our server.xml file in which all settings
related to tomcat are found there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Josef Pullicino

Systems Administrator

GO

GO, Fra Diego Street, Marsa, MRS 1501, Malta.

t  +356 2594 6827     f  +356 2124 0112

w www.go.com.mt

This email and any files or content transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The
Company and the originator of this email accept no liability for the content
of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of
the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed
in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Warning: Although the Company and the originator  have taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company
cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of
this email or attachments.