tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian" <bbprefix-m...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6.0.29 using more and more RAM until it collapses?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:08:52 GMT
Well, I am using the valve indeed! I will check if it is showing the size of the responses.
I guess I can find the huge pages easily there.
I'm not using the trimSpaces flag.
If I find it, I wont need to limit the buffer. That would be more elegant than having to do
it.

:-)

But the other issue is that I still have to find the reason of the leak. I'm exploring YourKit
for that. I guess I will find how to do it soon.